This is the registration page for all AthleteFIT Programs including (SoccerFIT Academy, VolleyballFIT Academy, etc.). All classes will be focused on overall athletic development (stability, strength, power, speed and conditioning). Our indoor training programs are designed to benefit all athletes of any sport, and with 3 unique classes running every hour it is easy and convenient to modify each training session to meet the specific needs of every athlete at every level (beginner to advanced).
- $130/month ($390 for the 13 week spring) for 2-4x per week
- $65/month ($195 for the 13 week spring) for 1x per week
Here is a brief description of each class (again each athlete will be placed in the class the best meets their needs – each class is offered at every time slot):
- AthleteFIT – Phase 1: This is our flagship program as it covers all areas of athleticism from jump training and agility to strength and conditioning. This is where all new athletes in our system must start, as the program targets core stability and body control, jump training and agility, strength and conditioning from an educational and repetition based perspective. Once they have mastered each of these aspects, they can move on to the Phase 2 or Phase 3 classes…
- SpeedFIT/PowerFIT – Phase 2: This program is for individuals looking to increase strength and power, while also building a base of speed and conditioning. This program has proven to deliver amazing results in vertical and speed development as well as improved fitness and heart rate recovery. Athletes who have an established base of movement skill and strength, but are now looking to get in the best shape of their lives will see great results from this program…
- Advanced Programing – Phase 3: This program is for those athletes that have been in our program for at least 2 years and are looking to peak specific aspects of their athleticism. This program will be individualized for our more advanced athletes, as we set them up on an individualized, sport and seasonally specific program that will increase vertical, improve speed and build strength and power. This is where our HS girls will train during the spring HS season. This allows us to individualize each workout to meet their specific needs.
AthleteFIT groups will work on all aspects of footwork, agility, body control and speed. PowerFIT/SpeedFIT groups will blend these aspects in with a major focus on speed and power conditioning, and our Advanced Programming class is perfect for those athletes who train year round, and are looking for individualized strength and fitness programs. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. Otherwise, feel free to select any of the day and time options that you feel best fit your schedule. Again each of these programming options will be available in every time slot.
Fill out the information below to submit your registration. You will receive an email confirming this registration. If you do not receive the email from me, you may have entered an incorrect email, or the registration did not go through. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me at: email@example.com.