Getting Started – Logging In:
To access your program go to AthleteFIT.com (Home Page) and follow the 3 simple steps…
- Click Go to My Programs
- Enter Username & Password (click Log In)
- Select the “Read Online” Version of the Program You Want
Viewing From Your Phone:
Just connect to WiFi or use your cellular connection to access the program using the Read Online version.
- Contents Drop Down Menu (view your daily session options)
- Select a Session from Options
- View Your Workout at a Glance
- Videos of Every Exercise are in a playlist alongside each workout for quick access to a specific exercise example. This is a great guide through the workout, allowing you to check technique, form and speed requirements for each exercise or drill.
Test and Compare Feature:
This feature allows you to check your progress and compare to our standards so that you know when to progress to the next phase.
- Enter Your Scores for Speed, Strength, Fitness or Skill
- The Test & Compare Feature give you feedback on each session
- Where You Rank
- Strengths and Weaknesses
- Motivation to Reach Your Goals
Download as a PDF:
You also have the ability to download the program as a PDF and print it off to take it with you. Once you are familiar with the exercises this is a great way to have a quick reference to the workout, record scores or targets, and make notes about goals you might have for the next session.
Downloading New Programs:
You can click on any of the options in the side bar, or browse a full list of options by going to our Online Training programs page…