CONFIDENT ATHLETIC MOVEMENT
These programs are designed specifically for younger athletes. Our focus will be to explore a variety of movement skills (jumping, sprinting, changing directions, etc.) and build confidence in primary athletic positions as was we set the stage for explosive athleticism.
Each workout will focus on athletic confidence, teaching proper positioning (stability), efficient movement patterns, and a progression from rhythmic confidence to dynamic quickness.
- Mobility Warm Up
- Rhythmic Jumping and Landing Patterns
- Change of Direction and Acceleration Drills
- Strengthening Key Athletic Patterns
AGILITY & SEPARATION SPEED
For athletes that want to focus on playing faster, this program will lock in specifically on the technical footwork and athletic movement skills of sport speed. Starting with finding balance in various starting positions, the athlete will focus on the confident quickness in which they reposition, accelerate and change direction out at various angles.
Typical Sessions Might Include:
- Dynamic Warm Up
- Resisted Acceleration Drills (Woodway FTG)
- Powerful Sprint Starts
- Agility Technique and Quick Transition Speed
- Reactive Agility
- Plyometric & Specific Power Exercises
Athletes will improve reactive quickness, powerful acceleration speed and defensive agility footwork.
ATHLETIC POWER DEVELOPMENT
For stronger athletes looking to build a broad base of explosive power to improve acceleration and vertical performance, this athletic strength, power and plyometric sessions will connect the exercises with specific sport speed movements.
- Movement Warm Up
- Dynamic Strength Complexes
- Powerful Jumps (on force plates, measuring height, power)
- Explosive MB Throws (with ball speed/power tracking technology)
- Technical Instruction and Strength Tracking
- Power Based Plyometrics and Resisted Accelerations
SMALL GROUP DETAILS
AthleteFIT training programs will be changing as of spring 2023. To truly impact athletic development in best way possible, we have pivoted to a small group training structure for our fall, winter and spring seasons.
In short, the decision to limit group size came down to a delivering better results. Small groups allow for…
- MORE INDIVIDUALIZATION, attention to SPECIFIC NEEDS
- FASTER RESULTS, directly related to ATHLETE GOALS
- BETTER COMMUNICATION and TECHNICAL INSTRUCTION
Sessions can be scheduled week to week or seasonally, and will typically be 45 minutes and limited to 2-4 athletes/group. Session price is $35/session.
Sessions will be scheduled by specific focus:
- Confident Athletic Movement (younger-developing athletes)
- Agility and Separation Speed (MS and HS athletes)
- Athletic Power Development (stronger HS athletes)
Register for specific days, times and focus area below: